The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lord Henry is teen!

After a 1/2 hour of pet training I just got Lord Henry (My Phoenix) to teen!
And he gave me Mana >.> NOT HAPPY
Okay so mana is better then Crafty or something, but come on! Whatever, will just have to wait to see his other talents :D
So now, which one should I have equipped?

I think I'll keep Duke Bear equipped for now until Lord Henry gets better talents.
I feel so epic with him :D

1 comment:

  1. That stinks :P My defender pig with totally high pedigree (63+ idk) with 3 epic slots got Effective as it's teen spell ;( Was soo depressing lol but then he manifested Curse for adult.

    Just keep your smile and trust me some good will come out of it :)

    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete