The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Friday, May 25, 2012

Wizard101: Staff drops are, rare... Very rare...

Alright, I'm in Zafaria, and I got the staff quest. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a quest in Zafaria, where you have to collect 8 staffs from Fire Lion Ravengers (It's not called the staff quest, that's just what I call it.) and the drop rate is, catastrophic, or worse. I'v fought them 10 times, and gotten one, which I think is pretty lucky, because I've heard stories about people fighting them hundreds of times, and not getting all eight. It gets worse, their fire :/ So it takes me about 8-15 minutes to finish one battle. I also have no other quests to do in Zafaria, so I'm pretty much stuck with fighting these guys over and over again.
Other then my ranting about the staff quest, I cleared out my inventory/bank, so I know hit a new record for myself with 141,000 gold :D, I'm hoping to get to 200,000. And, when I get that much, I'm going to congratulate myself by buying a Bengal Tiger, and completing that goal of 2012. Ah, it will be a good day.

I look forward to seeing you in the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment