The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello?

Hey, ThunderShield here. Jason ThunderShield that is.

Well I decided to get back into the blog world of wizard101, now that I have more time. I like to introduce myself again/for the first time if you don't know who I am.
I am Jason ThunderShield a level 60 pyromancer. I am know gonna be helping Jonathan blog a bit more on this awesome blog.

First, I like to let you know i will have a contest next month to celebrate my spring break, but that's gonna be a while. (please comment below and tell me what the contest should be about)

Second, I think we should have a moment of silence( not a moment 4 life by Nicki) for those who die/suffered in todays tusnami in Japan( who is an awesome country that i want to vist and btw has a good soccer team).

Third, if you ever need help just go to this for service.

Well thats all for now bye and lets think on how we can help the people in need atm (mostly Japan)

~Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment