The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days of Wizard Day 11, 12 and... 13?

Again, sorry I missed the past couple 12 Days of Wizards, I've been very busy.
For 2 days ago, the 11th, they had a new gardening plant, the boon tree! One thing that's of notice, is due to it's special nature, it will not reseed at elder. For yesterday's, the 12th day, select mounts were 50% off! You could save on the following mounts, Nightflame Pegasus, Skyracer Pegasus, Seraph Wings, Bat Wings, SwiftShadow Wings and the enchanted broom. But, evidently there is a 13th day, today? So hopefully there's something REALLY good today! I'll try to post about it as news rolls out, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.


No comments:

Post a Comment