The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Banner contest!

Yes, I am finally hosting a banner contest for my site!

Here are the details (Note: These are copied from central, just Email me your entry)

The contest will end on February 1st and the winner will be announced Febuary 2nd.

Rules:
It must have "PyromancerJonathan" on it, but the rest is up to you!

The size must be between 500 X 100 and 550 X 175 pixels.

ONE entry per person.

Please post your entries on this thread.

If you need a Picture of my wizard, here's one:

Click the image to open in full size.

Yes, it must be a Wizard101 banner!


Prizes:
Ah yes, the prizes, well here they are:

10 KI free game codes

3 Remarkable reagent booster packs, 3 Marvelous Minions booster packs, 2 Eye of the Bartelby booster packs and 1 Moolinda woo's green thumb booster packs!
 

2 comments:

  1. okay, how do I post a file to this thread, or r u talkin a link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait , I reeread it and get it now...

    ReplyDelete