The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Poll closed! Countdown over!! Me and my wizarding life!

The poll is closed! We got 18 votes! Okay, so it's not as good as 20, but hey, it was pretty close. The option which won was... OTHER!!! Wait... other? Uh... What other is there? Well I guess it could be gardening since I lamely forgot to put that in. Second place was quest and third place was farming. If you selected other, please tell me what other YOUR wizard likes to do! You can comment, find me on the fan sites or email me at pyrojonathan@mmochatter.com I'd love to hear what else you like to do!

The mysterious countdown is over! I guessed wrong... It wasn't nothing, it was a pet rock! A pet rock... with eyes. CRREEPPYY! When I saw it I was thinking "OH MY GOSH! I HAVE TO GET THIS!" But I don't think I will. I don't have enough crowns and it would cause me to spend an extra $5 which I don't want to do. 

So, remember that storm wizard I was talking about earlier in my blogs life? He's level 17 now. Not all to high but still pretty good. I tried hatching for a nightmare, guess what I got? A unicorn! I was so mad! The mix is helephant with unicorn right? Well I hope. Or that was 17,000 gold out the window.

Well, I think that's all I have to say today. Cya all!                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment