The site is under reconstruction, please be patient!
A Gamers blog from a Gamer

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wizard video of the week!

O.K.! With all the craziness going on with mount week and Jason's contest, I think I've pulled together something to do. I will begin with doing something called "Wizard video of the week" Basically, every week I will put up a wizarding video! Now, here is the $1,000,000 issue with this. Blogger will not allow me to embed it too large. SO, here's the deal, it will have to be tiny, so I will recommend watching them in full screen. New videos will be put up every Sunday.

IF I FIND TROUBLES WITH DOING THIS, I will take it down. So no promises ;)

This weeks video... Wizard weekly episode 1. If you are not familiar with wizard weekly it's a video segment put on by Fawne on central. So enjoy watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment